Nigeria president address the general republic and this are Summary of the president’s address
- Religious services commence effective Friday, 5th June, with mandatory use of nose masks and with congregations not exceeding 100.
- Monday 15th June, final year students of JHS, SHS and university will resume school.
- Fumigation of all schools across the country before reopening.
- Private burial of a maximum of 100 persons can proceed.
- Wedding, and other social gatherings can now be done with not more than 100 people.
- Other social gatherings such as sporting activities, political rallies, crusade and funeral are still prohibited.
- Our borders are still closed till further notice.
- Enhance personal hygiene and social distancing protocols.