WhatsApp Announce that it will delete the accounts of users who use WhatsApp Plus, Another app provided to third parties, according to the official statement.
The company has alerted users using unsupported apps, such as Whatsapp plus and GB WhatsApp Or, those who claim to be able to transfer WhatsApp conversations from one phone to another.
They have therefore announced that they will suspend these accounts so that users do not use the official app, otherwise, the Accounts will be permanently terminated.
Can you switch to the official version of WhatsApp?
You must first save a backup copy of your chat history before transferring your account to the official version of WhatsApp.
It will identify the name of the fraudulent request If necessary, transfer your chat history to the official version.
According to the company, retrieving your conversations on WhatsApp You can do the following, although it does not guarantee that these steps will be successful, as it is not an official application.
- If you previously saved chat history, it should be automatically transferred to the official version of WhatsApp.
- Open the Google Play Store and downloads The WhatsApp.
- Verify your phone number for the restore to be done.
- Wait for the suspension to expire. The stopwatch will indicate the length of the suspension period
- In GB WhatsApp, tap More Options> Conversations> Backup.
- go to settings From phone> storage> Records.
- Locate the GB WhatsApp folder while you continue to select it.
- In the upper right corner, tap Plus> rename and rename the folder to “The WhatsApp”.
- Open the Google Play Store and download the official version on WhatsApp.
- Confirm your phone or mobile number
- You will see it on the screen “Found backup,” Click the Restore option
What did you think about this? Let know in the comment section below!